Internship | Summer 2019 | Unpaid | Posted: April 1, 2019 | Closes: June 10, 2019
The intern will be responsible for documenting the day-today operations of the museum, as well as special events and group tours. The internship will also include opportunities to assist with the production of digital marketing materials and museum exhibition panels. The intern will work under staff guidance to ensure quality and adherence to the museum brand. This position is a great opportunity for those interested in the role photography can play at a small non-profit.
- Document the museum and oceanfront throughout the summer
- Attend museum events, programs, and tours as a photographer
- Provide photos for print marketing materials, including posters, brochures, signage, and special event materials
- Produce visual components for use in museum exhibitions
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a creative thinker, not afraid to offer up ideas
- Demonstrate proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Have experience with design and photography
- Be able to provide their own camera and equipment
- Work efficiently, be highly organized, and maintain deadlines
The successful candidate will provide links to or samples of previous projects.