Internship | Summer 2018 | Unpaid | Posted: 19 February 2018 | Closes: 15 March 2018
This internship is an opportunity to gain experience in the variety of ways video marketing can contribute to a small nonprofit. The intern will work with full time staff to ensure adherence to the museum brand, but will have the opportunity to work independently and manage projects. The intern’s projects will directly impact the museum’s marketing and fundraising capabilities. Applicants should have an interest or background in video production or marketing.
- Create 30 second – 1 minute museum marketing videos weekly
- Produce several longer videos featuring museum exhibitions, programs, and other initiatives
- Brainstorm creative ways to engage our audiences with video content
- Handle post-production duties, including editing, compressing, and uploading videos
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a creative thinker, not afraid to offer up ideas
- Demonstrate proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Have experience using iMovie and Final Cut Pro
- Be detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Work efficiently and maintain deadlines
The successful candidate will provide links to or samples of previous projects.